Are you unable to access the files on your storage device?
Isn't it frustrating that nothing works?
We hear you. You are not alone.
All customers describe feeling confused, stressed out and lacking trust in who to hire.
Here are the top data recovery tips from honest experts on how to hire a professional data recovery services company to perform file recovery from your failed computer hard disk drive (HDD or SSD), external hard drive, USB flash drive or RAID Array:
1) 95%+ data recovery success rate is likely a scam, or the techs only work on easy and cheap logical recoveries. 80%-85% is more realistic for advanced data recovery.
*You will be happy with our 85% success rate
2) How should quotes be determined? RAID and Hard Drive Data Recovery quotes should be based on a specialist's diagnosis to determine the type of failure(s) on the device. Ideally, it will be a local advanced data recovery lab.
*You are in the right place - we are advanced data recovery specialists
3) There should be no hidden fees. Data Recovery Guru has a "No recovered data, no service charge" policy. Pay for labor only if the critical files are recovered successfully.
*You don't need to worry - no hidden fees with us, ever. We charge customers $10 to $30 to ship the device back or drop it off should the service be declined and want the device back. Don't want it back? No charge then. Customers have said this is fair.
4) Is a clean room needed for hard disk drive data recovery? YES. Why? Because the recovery procedure in swapping damaged internal mechanical components must prevent any dust particles entering the drive, to minimize further damage. For non-mechanical recoveries it is NOT needed.
*You can trust us - we have a Class 100 ISO 5 Clean Room
5) How to know if the data recovery companies are local? Ask if they provide local device pick-up by their own staff! If they don't, then that is a red flag.
6) Cheap quotes indicate false promises or limited expertise & equipment as a data recovery company. Data Recovery services quotes should depend on the failure type and damage severity.
*You deserve better - we provide clear diagnosis explanations & quotes
Regular 16-21 days service:-Software failures are $300 flat for labor-Hardware Failures are $600 flat for labor (+Parts, if needed - you cover the parts' cost) OR $1200-1600 and we cover the parts' cost-RAID Arrays are $300 per drive ( RAID config, if needed)
1-3 Expedited service available (typically double the price of regular service)
Repair-only service is $100 flat for most devices.
Customers pay for the labor ONLY if the critical files are successfully recovered.
We have drop-off locations in Boston, Cambridge, Dedham, Walpole and Attleboro, Massachusetts.
Free device pickup available within a 39 miles radius of Boston.